Thursday, November 15, 2007

Questions have shown up

John, my brother, has asked how long will the effect last.It has occurred to me that he was asking about the VNS device's length of effectiveness and I must ask about this factor. But the thought that this device is much like a heart pace maker has occurred to me as well. The device may not last as long as is profitable for the initial investment.Or will I have to come up with a large amount of money every, what, seven to ten years? Not to mention the cost of the insurance to replace the batteries every five years.
But if it gives me renewed hope for life and renewed motivation to do things. Even for just those few years. Would it be worth it? How much for a replacement device? How much for the replacement of batteries? What kind of warranty do I get. I mean if they put it in and it, God forbid, malfunctions. But a pace maker could malfunction as well. Questions to be answered.


No comments:

Post a Comment