Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Peggy's response suggest the NIMH

Have you had any contact with NIH, they have a mental health also. It is very close to us. That is where Bob went for his cancer. They are wonderful people and because it is govt. it is free. There ia also Johns Hopkins in Baltimore. Talk to your Drs and see if there is a chance you could get into either place.

Peggy,
thank you for your reply and comments on the constant monkey on my back. I am looking into this implant right now, and we will see what it does for me. I am writing about it on my blog. Keeping correspondence and recording what actually takes place when one goes through this problem.
time to view this situation from the personal view of the mentally ill person. I can write about it as a record of when I am down, and the different patterns of thought as I go down, then maybe I will be able to grasp it's triggers. This is what I am concentrating on. I am well enough at this time to do this. In the future...... we will leave that time to the future, and not worry about it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment