Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Letter to Mary

 I have steadily gained some muscle over the past couple of months. Muscle weighs more than fat, but by the Tanita machine i am losing fat and gaining muscle. This increases metabolism. Not much, but a good start. I am doing Liquid Chlorophyll in all my water. Really does alkalize me and I am doing better. Spiritually I am better as well. God is leading me in growing faith. He tells me I need to grow in patience and express less anger about things. He will lead me, just have patience. That there will be enough money, enough to do what is right for my health. And I  am to tell people about what is happening to me.
I went to a new doctor today. Neurologist to be on my "medical staff" to adjust the VNS device. He seemed "right". So did his secretary. I was relieved. I thought it might be rough. I had prayed for it to be so, to be "right",  and the Lord answered, why did I even worry? Patience, my child I hear it even now. :) I quietly smile and nod my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment