Friday, December 24, 2010

Thought Bubbles: Patience in Stress

I prayed for healing, according to the blog on Nov 22. I had the tingling and the lifting of the depression. That lasted for two weeks and then it re-emerged. I asked God why, and through three different sources I got answers. One answer was through Aaron. He said God knows far more about you and your condition than you and knows when to release the depression. Patience was stressed. Then on the way home on the radio I heard a preacher on a radio station that I came to when I was scanning the dial that to have patience in life, and then the next morning I heard another two radio personalities talking about patience again. Three times in two days. God was saying something. But looking back on the timing and the things that occurred when they did is very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment