Friday, December 24, 2010

Adjustment of Occipital Bone

On Dec twentieth I was having a low grade migraine, and the lights in the eyes. Well, after taking a hot bath and lying down and not feeling any better, I went to the chiropractor and told him of my blue lights (which also were green and yellow at times). As well as migraine. He did an adjustment of the occipital bone in the upper spine.
It felt as if my neck had telescoped into my back and he had just pulled it out. It stopped the lights and the depression started to lift.
Apparently many nerves in the neck that feed the eyes go through this bone. The bone needs to be retrained to stay in position, so we will work on that. Depressed because of a bone out of place. Lights in the eyes led the doctor to adjust the bone that was causing part of the depression. Lights that appeared about the time I asked for a healing from God. Coincidence? Timing? Weird?!
Well just one more piece to the puzzle.



These are Janet’s other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment