Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thought Bubbles:The Healing Moment

It was on Nov. 22 that I asked God to heal me. In the car in the parking lot at my employee parking. Immediately in my head I heard a voice that said you've never asked. And my head started tingling. I mean tingling. This feeling of tingling is not new to me. Every time the depression had lifted, even for a few minutes, my brain, in some area would tingle. Picture a ball, the brain on the interior, and the skin of the ball is where the tingling would happen. This tingling in the past would occur randomly and a I could see no pattern, no connection to thoughts, food, meds, herbs, etc.
But here lately when I think of the full acceptance of God's love, well sometimes it happens. Just the watching of the brain and how it reacts to all of this is a part of this blog. It tingled for about 10 or 15 minutes, the full skin all over the head. This had never happened like this before. I have not been depressed in two weeks. God had responded in seconds.
(Yes, the depression returned, but it gave me the hope that God is there, but that I was not ready for the healing. This sounds weird, but shortly after this incident I heard another message that patience was needed, Three different times, one time on three different days in a row,-editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment