Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beyond Probiotics a booklet

This booklet published by Keats Good Health Guide is a must read. It is written by Ann Louise Gittleman. It describes homeostatic soil organisms and what they are. They are now mostly absent from our soil, so absent from our bodies. Lack of this, among other things, is what is at the root of our diseases. These organisms help destroy mold, yeast and other bad bacteria in our guts and then all the good nutrition that we take in can be absorbed. I am still reading this one. But is sounds amazing because if digestion is the root cause of most of our problems this should help immensely.
I think I have a huge yeast problem. Every symptom is there, yet not on the blood test. The digestive health doctor is not in the picture yet. I have to convince him of the need to run tests. I can not just ask him for it. I have to prove it. Now that I have the bowls moving somewhat regularly I could ask him. Or spend the money on the detox, high nutrition option. If I go with the latter, I won't have the antibiotics in the system. The antibiotics are the baddies they kill everything. So I have every symptom of yeast overgrowth and am going to go with the nutritionist and stick with that option for right now. I will ask him about this Homeostatic Soil Organism (HSO) that I am reading about.

No comments:

Post a Comment