Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sugar was the culprit

Yes it was sugar again. I went down to one packet a day of detox supplements, and watched my sugar intake. Just two tablespoons of ice cream caused me to be severely depressed for about twenty four hours. I thought that it may be the detox supplement, but no, I had "cheated" and I felt it.
Well, I picked up a booklet about candida yeast from the local nutrition store and it only confirms my suspicions even more. The booklet is entitled The Candida Yeast Syndrome and is by Ray E. Wunderlich ,Jr.,MD. It is A Keats Good Health Guide. It is very descriptive and detailed. I am still studying it. But among the tests he discribes he also states that one crucile test is a self test. If you administer herbs to yourself and find success, then you have it. I have done this with Oregano Oil. I put four drops on my toothbrush with my toothpaste and brush, and it has really helped. It seems to clear the mind and stop the white scum in my mouth when I wake up in the morning. Gives me more energy.
Susan Smith, the manager at Nature's Market and Fitness, the local nutrition shop the same shop as listed above) has had this problem herself and says that a regular cleaning of the gut will indeed help. Regular detox of liver and probiotic supplements for the replacement and feeding of the stomach flora is also what I have heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment