Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vindicated!!!!!!!

If you want a great  psychiatrist in the Orlando area, Dr. Lillian Saavedra is the one to go to. She said that allergies are the cause of depression! That when one is undergoing a bad about of allergies to use the anti depressants, then get off of them! That one does not have to be a slave to the drugs! She will be where I will stay in this current about of allergy flare up. Why go anywhere else? She said that the current administration of allergy shots and the VNS should be fine for me. She switched up the medications and the timing of them. We will try this new way of doing things.

Singular in the morning, Xyzal in the noon time, no more antihistamines after about 2pm. She took me off the Abilify and Lexapro, and put me on Cymbalta. Gave me a schedule of how to get off Abilify. We mentioned me going to Steven Spieser for treatment, however Lillian is about only two miles away from me. I had Spieser twenty years ago. He may have changed in all that time, but I like her more than him because she the drugs are not to make you a slave to them, he was different on that tack. But more information has come out in twenty years.








No comments:

Post a Comment