Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thought Bubbles: Holley's blog

I take inspiration from where ever I can get it. Here is a blog that I read almost every morning: It Is by Holley Gerth

I don't know exactly where you are at this moment.
But I know this...
You are loved.
You are surrounded by grace.
I'm not sure what's ahead of you in the days to come.
But I'm sure of this...
You will not face it alone.
You already have victory in the ways that matter most.
I may not see every detail of your circumstances.
But I see this...
You have a God who watches over you with tender care.
And wherever you are, He is already there.
As you begin your week, my friend, know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Who in your life needs to hear this today too?
She says things so lovingly and graciously that I am hesitant to write anything afterwards. But  I am reminded that the world does go on around me as I struggle with the battle within. To pull myself up out of the stifling, overbearing river of depression and breathe again the breath of life, that is my goal! How can one do so without the guidance of a God, of friends, of family.

No comments:

Post a Comment