Monday, December 12, 2011

Brother John


I have suffered from my brother not caring to admit that I exist.It is his attitude. I believe he is stressed out and suffers allergies and things as I do, but he keeps it inside and becomes cold towards all people,especially family. To those who could help him. So I have to survive and I turn away from the relationship and move on. I can not get emotional support from him, nor financial either, so it will remain a purely surface relationship for now. I admired him growing up. Admired his degrees, learning, ability to make money, security and self-confidence. But not coldness, lack of emotion, empathy, and soul. I care for him deeply. but in this latest bout with the disease of depression, I have learned that a disease that is not seen, is not understood by the unempathic and logical people of this family. But to survive, one must not hold on to the things of childhood, but cast them aside if they are in the way of moving on,



These are Janet’s other sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment