Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Heavy Metal Cleanse

I bought the heavy metal cleanse that is made by the same people that make my probiotic Sun Flora. I did so because I think that mold, which I suspect that I have,  is held to your body by heavy metals, which I know that I have.
Another symptom of heavy metals in your body is seeing halos around lights at night. This has sways been me.
I went through detox with Dr. F before. Eyesight improved, mood stabilized a bit but I was never tested to determine what amount I had left in me.  That is why I don'want to go back to him.  He won't finish the protocol and retest. He retested with the visual contrast test and not the DSMA challenge, which I paid for and want completed. I would have to pay 100.00 to see Dr F and then 100.00 to have him interpet the test.  Maybe even 150.00 each time. The difference in fees was offered to me because I had been a patient before.
He should have tested me while I was under the first contract.
I am thinking of going to a Dr Colbert here in Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment