Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yeast Yeast Yeast

I am convinced that I have yeast and mold in my body. As I investigate the symptoms, I am convinced that I am full of the mold that results from long term yeast infection.
I bought Linda Allen's ebook some time ago on this subject but I wasn't convinced then as I am now.  Different information has surfaced. So I am again into researching it.  The new info: mold is a form of yeast. Heavy metals hold mold to the body. I have lead in my body. I have symptoms of yeast and mold in my body.
I have just bought an ebook that I think really describes my situation well.
It is entitled "Cure YourYeast Infection the All Natural Way". It is written by Sarah and Robert Summer. Better laid out than Linda Allen's book. Linda's ebook is good, but the Summer book is laid out better, is more concise, and does this in about half the pages.
I was tested for yeast some time ago and the test came back negative. Those tests are not always accurate. Can't be. If it walks like a duck, quacks like one, well it is one until proven otherwise. I have it, all the symptoms and not in the vagina but in the gut. The digestive area. This is causing some of the depression.
I think that yeast and the mold that develops from a bad case of yeast can cause food allergies. I don't know this, just suspect it.
 First fight the heavy metals in my body. I am adding more cilantro to my food. This plant will chelate-hold on to-the metals and pull them out. I have tried the chelators OSR and DSMA,  bentonite clay as well. All have done there business well. The DSMA almost too well. I was severely depressed for 3 or 4 days so that I was suicidal. The DSMA pulls the metal into the blood and circulates the stuff back through the system.
Once the levels of metals are down, then the stuff that I have to do to build the system up again will have a better effect.
Second, work on digestion. Probiotics, fiber, enzymes.

No comments:

Post a Comment