Monday, November 22, 2010

Thoughts can be poison

Thoughts can be toxic. Getting into spiritual things lately. I have been noticing that if i let God handle things by just letting the problems go to Him, and bypass me, I feel much better. Just image God's big finger crooked as in a hook and when a person has a problem, just hang it on God's hook and turn your back on the problem. Just walk away from the problem.
I have learned that Jesus lives in me. Lives in my soul. I am stuck to Him like glue, as the country song says. So He is here in the present, here now to take the problem and do away with it.
It is a retraining of the thought processes. Just watch what the brain does as you continually take the problem and hang it on the hook. Constantly all day long. You begin to feel lighter and lighter.
Another resource is Hale Dowskin's Sedona Method. It is secular way of doing the same thing. He has lettinggotv.com  . He makes a lot of sense.
But with Jesus I feel a lot of love coming my way as I let go of a problem. It is as if Jesus really covers me with love as a payment for my show of faith in Him. Love shatters fear. Fear causes depression. What else can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment