Thursday, November 4, 2010

Female Hormones

I went to Jean Christensen, my OB GYN , because it pinched a blood vessel in that lower area and did not know what I had done. I thought it may have been more serious. But thank God it was not. But I reviewed with her what Dr F put me on to balance the estrogen dominance seen by the thermogram.
He put me on
Systemic formulas bio function F+,
Systemic formulas bio function 5,
emulsi- D3 by designs for health,
designs for health OmegAvail Synergy TG
Jean questioned the ingredients of the F+ because they are know to stimulate estrogen. I emailed Dr F to question him about it on the 29 of last month. The email is below:

Dr Fernandez,
I visited my doctor and she is concerned that the F+ could cause breast tenderness. Knowing that we have estrogen dominance in breasts, but dryness in the vaginal area she suggests that we fully understand what the additional ingredients in the product could do.
Blue cohosh, dong quai, False unicorn could increase estrogen in breasts, but she does not know what the other ingredients would do to block this effect.
Also she asks that can the capsule ingredients be mixed with vitamin e oil and applied locally in the vulva area and thus not even involve the breasts?
Also she stated that the sore spot that I went to her for was nothing, just a pinched blood vessel. nothing to worry about.
Janet Matthews
No answer as of yet. I have cut the dosage of two a day to one a day to maintain if she is correct, but to also see if he is correct(!?). (He never did answer me, and I continued this protocol for eight months and had another test, the hormones were still low.-editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment