Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I saw Dr. F yesterday

I am up to 136 lbs and Dr Fernandez was pleased. We went over live blood microscopy I had on Nov. 2.
I am to still proceed with the supplemental female hormone treatment. 
Systemic formulas bio function F+,
Systemic formulas bio function 5,
emulsi- D3 by designs for health,
designs for health OmegAvail Synergy TG
This is what he changed back on Kandida Plus and Activator and I will start this on Dec sixth. Tanita readings every two weeks starting Nov 29th, purpose is to build muscle and water intake. Muscle  now at 51.1 and water at 69lb. (Tanita is a machine that was used in the space program to measure the vitals of returning astronauts after extended space flight. Interesting read outs.)
Started on weight lifting today. Must continue to work out with weight. More muscle will increase metabloism .

No comments:

Post a Comment