Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thought Bubbles: Spiritual Healing

Ramona, who works at Dr. Dan's took me to Fresh on the Fly on Oct 23rd, an organic restuarant in Lk. Mary. We started the conversation about my art, and then she told me of her fight and victory over depression. She had asked the Lord to come into her life. She was full of depression, suicidal, and was about to leave this plane when she gave in to the call of the Holy Spirit.
She said it started out in her toes and went up her body, and out through her head. A great weight had lifted from her body. This was thirty years ago. Great peace came into her, a great love flooded her soul.
I thought of this and asked Jesus to come into my life as well. I had in the past thought that all this type of spiritual stuff was a mind game. It is not. A being, a human being is spiritual being, physical being, emotional being. This was just another part of me that was sick. I needed a Spiritual Healing. I received one that day at that table in that cafe. I am still growing, healing and being lead towards more life, love than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment