Friday, October 29, 2010

Scott and Char Shallenberger, fellow health seekers

I have been looking for Scott for several months, for he has suffered all his life with much the same problems as I. I met him at my job and lost track of him until just a few days ago. Here is my facebook comment.
Scott:
I have been detoxing and rebuilding myself, spiritually and psychically. I am now off of all medications for 9 plus months and am still healing. I have found two places in Heathrow and Lake Mary, north of here, that are helping me greatly, ...with info and testing, but still not exactly what I want. The chiropractor that I see is having a "Extreme Make Over" a presentation, like a lecture, on Nov. 20th in Lake Mary. It is for four hours and is at The Gathering Place (a church)The church has a great auditorium. It would help you, I know, or maybe you are passed that, I do not know, but It is a free event. I can give you more info if you want. It is for four hours and has been of tremendous help for me in knowledge and support. The other is in Heathrow at the Heathrow Anti-Aging Clinic. I go there for Thermograms for my breasts. Instead of mamograms . But they have detox foot baths. I have not had one, but you said that they are great. They are 45 a session, and she wants to sell 10 sessions. She says that it takes that many to detox yearly. Do you know of any other place around here that does it?
Also I am going to have a live microscopy done of my blood to determine what else is further wrong with it. As to what remains to detox from it.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi to Char.
Jan
See More

10 minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment