Sunday, October 24, 2010

Other Symptoms

Other symptoms
My bottom of my feet itch as I take in foods that I have previously given up. It just proves that I am on the right track. My lymph glands in the under arms hurt as well as those located in the groin area. Even my joints hurt. Skin itches. I have been on vacation and I have tried to stay on the diet. I have mostly succeeded, however, it is very hard. The family stress of the death of my niece, Elaine, and the change of diet has caused these symptoms.
Another family member, thinks things that deal with family matters are just nuisances and a bother. I used to think that way,at least at times, until I realized just how badly family treated other family members. We all need family and friends for support, both in good times and bad. This alone helps fight depression.
A country song on the radio now says: "I am Rosemary's granddaughter,the spitting image of my father,and my mother is my biggest fan" Well I now say that "I am Henrietta's granddaughter,the spitting image of Armin , and Ruth is my biggest fan". it gives me"place" and I can go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment