Friday, October 29, 2010

Boss dies

The Green man passes. Yes he, my boss of 35 years has gone on to his Maker. He was intimidating at times, leader at all times. He was a second father, demanded loyalty and showed loyalty. It will take awhile to come through this, but I am healing.
He was really my only employer for all these years. I did other part time jobs, but always returned. He did somethings at times that I did not understand, but we all do things that only we know why. Either for business, or personal reasons. Life is that way. When we begin to accept it that there just are some things that are going to be a certain way and we can not change them, well, that helps depression as well.
I have been Christian oriented much of my life , but I asked Jesus to come into my heart on Oct. 23, just past. I mean not on the surface, I mean into my heart. I had always heard that It is mind blowing. It is more than that, and continues each and everyday, as I learn how the Lord wants me to deal with life. To talk to Him about everything. And He answers, within seconds. Really! through background music, through conversation with others that are happening, through magazine articles that I read that are on a completely different subject matter. He does answer. At first I thought It was just coincidents , but it continues to happen. I thought, at work, sitting down  on Center Street, at my work place, God are You really here? Within seconds. Literally seconds, a little boy, comes up and hands me a little baggie, and says " this is for you" and walks away. Inside, a card that could be read : God is no where   or   God is now here.
With in seconds. It blew me away. Things like that are happening to me all day long every day. But I must keep talking to Him, and I will. For He is REAL! Just ask Him to come in. NOT JUST ON THE SURFACE, BUT IN TO YOUR HEART.  THEN JUST WATCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment