Saturday, August 14, 2010

Suttle psychological stuff

When I eat sugar in any form my personality changes. I go from extrovert to introvert.From I can handle this situation to this is bad and I want to retreat into a cave somewhere. This also happens when any stress happens. Be it physical, emotional or mental. It is the yeast inside me. When I am not under stress I can tell a doctor off, get into it with a cop, tell my boss off, etc. It comes down to how much stress I put on my body in terms of what I eat, the environment that I am in, the amount of noise that I have around me, what I smell, the amount of rain and wetness, or heat. All of that stuff effects me in tiny ways and changes my choice of responses. But when I eat sugar it cripples me. I am a different person totally. Even thought patterns are different.
When I took moves to leave the doctor the other day I felt empowered and I had been controlling the sugar intake well for weeks. I had a Paleo bar that evening. It had 9 grams of a sugar in it. I have been on an emotional roller coaster this last week. Projects have slowed down, thinking slowed, confusion setting in. This is 5 days later and I am exhausted. No depression though. But I consider this as depression, a lighter version than in the past though.

No comments:

Post a Comment