Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dr. Rivera and a Two Hour wait!

Went to Orange City yesterday . It is about 35 miles to Dr Rivera's place and he never runs his appointments on schedule. never! I pushed myself to be early so that I could be on time, but did he have any consideration for me? NOOOOOOOO!
I had to pay in cash which meant that I had to go to the bank, a special trip, no less, for the cash. So I was prepared for his special conditions that he set for me, so why could he not honor me and my time? Of all my doctors and all my business experiences, I have never run into a business or familial situation that was such a constant drag. Every time I saw him I had to wait, but this time it was extensive and I had an appointment two hours later at a distant location. Surely scheduling a one hour wait for a 15 minute appointment was enough.
So after sitting in his office for two hours I got up and demanded my cashcopayment back left. When asked to reschedule my appointment, I told her I would call her if I needed to. THE EMPOWERMENT OF THAT MOMENT STILL THROBS IN MY BRAIN!!
I have been kneeling to the dictates of psychiatrists for almost twenty years, and he has been ,on this waiting aspect,the rudest inconsiderate unprofessional doctor that I have ever dealt with. I am considering billing him for my time of just sitting there waiting on him!
If he does not want to run a more professional office, then get out of the business!
Now on to another subject: Doc Dan's EMO. An extremely powerful presentation last night. Dr. Fernandez spoke on nutrition. Sixty percent of Americans are overweight. The food industries are in cahoots with the drug companies to make us fat and sick and take our money at the same time. First they feed us substandard crap that is full of empty calories . When we can not get what we need to run our bodies off of from this crappy food and become sick, the drug industry steps in and hooks us for life on a list of drugs. So it was with me and the antidepressants that I was on for seventeen years. They gave me no knowledge to help me get through the health crisis that I was having in1993. Just an antidepressant and the advice that maybe some exercise would help. I was so bad off that I could get no benefit from that exercise even when I could find motivation to do it. For I was poisoning myself with foods that I was allergic to, and never knew it. What sets up an allergic reaction?
Well from what I have been recently studying, part of it is toxic things that have entered the body and the body can not get rid of them. In my case it is lead. This leads to other sensitivities that cascade on down the line into several illnesses. The body does not know how to rid itself of heavy metals, pesticides and other chemicals. For me, it led to depression, a dreaded mental illness. Well, nothing can be done when one has a mental illness, right? Wrong! There are tests, to determine just what is poisoning your body, and chelating supplements to pull out the toxins!
I believe that a majority of the mental problems that we have, if not all of them are triggered by these toxins. But the reason we are kept in the dark is that big Pharma (drug companies) and the food industry and the government through the FDA, want to keep us that way.
Www.healthandfitnessmembership.com
Ultrawellness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment