Sunday, August 8, 2010

Giving up lemon and limeade

On August 5th in the evening I gave up drinking what I considered the last flavored drink that I could have. Lemon or Lime with stevia. In Linda Allen's ebook on Candida Yeast she states to leave the citrus Lemon and lime alone. She said that in the body these fruits cause the lower gut to become more alkaline and promote more yeast growth. This causes among other things constipation. On the sixth I went a little bit, on the seventh more, on the eight more yet. I am on Psyllium husks and have been for about one month at this time and still I could not go regularly.This is a must if one is to detox and rid oneself of depression and other ailments.
I finally got into reading the back part of the Ann Louise Gittleman booklet Beyond Probiotics and it says to go here But I still could not find the booklet.

No comments:

Post a Comment