Wednesday, July 11, 2012

New Medications are Upped

I went to see the psychiatrist and explained the dream and the continuing depression. I am now at 250 mg of Luvox 25 of anafranil .5 of risperdal. 300 welbutrin. Anafranil seems to quiet the ruminations and stops most of the depression, but I went off of it because it was not doing the whole job, and Dr. Saavedra thinks Luvox would do a more complete job.
Something she mentioned today is food for thought. I have a tendency for my imagination to blow things out of proportion and then I ruminate over them. If I could learn to leave things alone, to drop them and not ruminate, this would be a big step for me. I will have to learn to redirect my thoughts to other areas when I note ruminations coming on. Anything I do in this fight would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment