Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Ultra Mind is working

I deleted gluten on Independence day the fourth. Now into the fifth day I can tell my memory is returning.I woke up this morning remembering many details of my dreams of last night, and stuff that happened yesterday,last night before dinner and as I was with mom after dinner. I was amazed, and am amazed at the effects of just stopping the gluten.
for years I did not know what gluten was, how it could be poisoning me. My god! It is amazing!
Vitamins and supplements started in the afternoon yesterday. I have often taken these things, as anyone has, but I have done it this time with some new stipulations. It must be either liquid, or powder and the most bio available form. That is one thing one must learn. A lot of this stuff is not absorbable and full of fillers that are in themselves poison to your body.
List of supplements now
Peter Gillham's Natural Calm Magnesium a powder
Sundown's Mercury Free fish oil
Pure Essence Labs Life Essence a multivitamin powder
Calrson Vitamin D3 2000 IU soft gels
Nature's Way Turmeric-pill
Jarrow Methyl B-12-pill
Evening Primrose oil
I am still taking prescription meds
Cymbalta, Provigil,Paroxitine, Simastatin,Levothyroxine
The VNS implant is at 2 mhz every two hours.
I am also changing diet to whole foods and more organic. Changing sweetners to stevia, or stevia based products.

No comments:

Post a Comment