Monday, July 6, 2009

Try Six Weeks to an Ultra Mind be Mark Hyman, MD.

I received an email about two weeks ago from Bill Harris of CenterPointe. He has a newsletter that reviews subjects that are life changing in terms of mind body and health issues. His system is Holosync, but that is for another post. The newsletter was about Mark Hyman's Six Weeks to an Ultramind.
Just WOW! He had put together something truly amazing. The concept is that the whole body is interconnected.Now of course every one with a little brains knows this, but not the everyday common doctor (psychiatrist,internist etc). So what bothers the body also bothers the brain. Health your body, and your brain will follow.
I started last month with supplementing with a great magnesium. That is working.So when I received the Ultramind information, well, I was at a point that I knew that my problems were in my body.
I have for years researched supplements,vitamins and any other treatments that would give me relief from this depression. Well, this is another step. And everything he says makes so much sense. But he knows why to supplement with what and how much to supplement at what time of day and what to expect. He does not have a line of supplements to sell,just good common sense in a formalized format. A guide. So I have started by dropping gluten. This is my third day off of anything made with flour of any kind. All ready I am showing signs of my mind clearing. Now on to ordering mega bioavailable vitamins. It will be great. Anything to fight this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment