Saturday, May 9, 2009

Getting ready for a colonoscopy

On 4/22 Rivera gave me a script to start on Ambien. I started about the next day. On the 24th anxiety started up again each day after that the anxiety increased until I stopped it on 29th and then I went back to Rivera on 30th. He changed me to include seroquel, stopping the ambien. This drug was taken at night to help me sleep. First night was Monday the 4th, due to the inability of pharmacy to fill script. They stated the script was on wrong form. Anyways. So the Monday dose was 100 mg. So on Tuesday all day I could barely keep awake. I went to 50mg on Tuesday night still terrible sleepiness all day on Wednesday during the day. Took nothing on Wednesday night. I went back to Ambien on Thursday night anxiety flooded me on Friday. Did not take anything on Friday evening. Saturday morning feeling pretty good. Some anxiety.
Now at the same time the prep for the colonoscopy started on Thursday. Friday Rivera up me to level 2 on the VNS implant. Still at 30 seconds every two hours. No fish oils,Vitamin C or Primrose in AM. Still on Magnesium during day. Stopped magnesium on Thursday night. Started Thoridiazine 50mg on Thursday and on Friday and on Sat. No mag on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Mag is blood thinner, as is fish oil, vit C and primrose. Friday night I had restless sleep. Saturday In the morning I increased dosage of Paxil to about 20mg. Going off natural stuff to thicken up blood, increasing drugs to stabilize.
I am trying a magnesium product that is powdered and is a magnesium citrate. It absorbs much better than any I have tried before. I read this article 
It seems right up my alley. Even to the loud noises. The ear bones can't dampen the noise when lacking the necessary magnesium so that causes stress to the overall body.

No comments:

Post a Comment