Thursday, June 21, 2007

Trying to recover

The nurse practitioner doubled my paxil dose. In doing so the prescription was kicked back from the insurance. This has happened so often over the years, and I still get frustrated about it. All that I want to have is a way to get to the medicines in a discounted way ( insurance coverage). I just want sanity (NON-DEPRESSION) and to be dependent on a medication to have it is so, so, so, belittling. But thank God that they are there. I have been further researching the VNS therapy and have determined to watch it, and see if the results get better. If the insurance covers it, well, I would be willing to try it. I ordered the book
Out of the Pit by Charles E. Donovan III which should give me some insight into the procedure that is involved.
I have decided to investigate magnetic therapy as well. Something has got to be in place to level out the changes that occur when a medication fails. I will write about thyroid medications soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment