Saturday, June 23, 2007

Reseach and Comments

I have gone to a search engine and am now seeing what others are saying about treatments. Having done this a million times before, my eyes glaze over.

What if you have been on 15 different medications, some in combinations, and still the depression lingers? Natural things don't work, except exercise. That tends to work almost right away. 5HTP, fish oil, massive vitamin C, massive calcium, trials with zinc, copper, magnesium, vitamins A, B, and D, E separately and combined all have been tried. So has thyroid medication. The thyroid medication has had a good effect. But it too has not been my savior. I have been tested for mineral and vitamin deficiency. Nada. It also could be a condition call Wilson's Syndrome. I have been waiting to try the supplements, but it is costly, not being covered by insurance. Sometimes I have to look at this as challenge, a work of detection. Writing about it does many things: clears my head of the anger and frustration of it all. Teaches me how to be articulate about the problem. And, as I try these treatments I will document the effects, (which I have tried to do before) and maybe, just maybe, these records will help me or others searching for what combination will work.


1 comment:

  1. Do some research !!

    MY RASH LOOKS MUCH LIKE THE RASH IN THESES VIDEOS. I WAS LIKE WOWED BY JUST FINDING THESES VIDEOS!!!!! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? Depression and excited & hyper one minute the next I am crying.

    Dirty truth about CFL Bulbs p1 of 3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x6LNTdMVaU



    Dirty truth about CFL Bulbs p2 of 3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFmO_2RoTgY


    Dirty truth about CFL Bulbs p3 of 3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAITXR22YYQ



    CFL Bulbs Have One Hitch: Toxic Mercury

    [Feb 15, 2007] ... million compact fluorescent light bulbs ... to recycle CFL bulbs and make it easier for them to do so. ... That even though fluorescent bulbs contain mercury, using them...

    ReplyDelete