Monday, October 1, 2012

The Abilify is working.

The last time I took Abilify I suffered greatly from the sleeplessness. But now it seems that I am doing fine. Creativity has really blossomed and I am sculpting. I am organizing an-epub. for IBooks for the Children's Historical Fiction Nick Anderson:Timeflyer  the American Revoloution. Then I will go to Amazon to do a Kindle version in color.
nickanderson@gmail.com

And I have started to write again I and am almost ready to publish it and do so to IBooks. Three novelettes. The third one is being written right now.
They are about an archeologist that suffers from anxiety and depression.
I have to do these things while I am "up" 
which usually lasts just a few months.
Some are projects that have taken months to get to 
this stage. And when I am capable  of doing it, up enough I go hell
bent for leather.
Kinda a Catch 22. Work hard, stress, then depression. This time I have a new
doctor and perhaps with her knowledge I will remain up longer this time.
I have the VNS implant as well as 5 different medication for the depression.

One other thing!


Hitch Hiking Ghosts!
I am bloging about the artwork that I do at a local Orlando theme park. Some of the work is for sale at this famous World class park. And all my work will be for sale on


No comments:

Post a Comment