Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Mix of Medications

I was diagnosed with OCD sometime back>knew I had it for sometime. Now I am 25 pounds heavier that when I started on anafranil and risperdal and another tranquilizer. The mix is for the high level of anxiety that I am currently suffering. The risperdal will make women lactate. and the doctor  is taking me off of the drug and has put me on wellbutrin. So now I am at 125 mg anafranil and wellbutrin, at 150mg 12H.
The anafranil was causing drowsiness and I have been hitting the energy drinks hard and the chocolate for the  craving for sweets that the anafranil is giving me.
But the allergy shots for the pollen, dust, dust mites, rag weed are working somewhat. I am at the top level and when I got my first shot the other day the welt was a big a a silver dollar, then later that day as big as two silver dollars, almost 6 inches long, and 3 wide. I was told to take another antihistamine and by the next morning the crisis was under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment