Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The implant is On!

I now have a new psychiarst, Dr. Riveria, in Orange City, FL (editor). The implant can be set at many different levels and times between stimulations my settings are now.25 at 30 seconds on and 180 minutes off.
I held the control device directly on my chest above the chest incision. When the doctor turned on the device it felt as if someone was pinching my breathing tube shut. Then it released. The doctor set the device at the above settings.
I felt it working in that it would produce a strange feeling in my throat and then go away.
Results: Sleepiness. More than usual. But it could be from the anticipation and the lead up emotions. Don't know. Will see if the sleepiness continues. I guess I will be having more coffee than usual.



No comments:

Post a Comment