Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Finally, contacted!

Jennifer Bette and I connected and she is working up a price. I can pull about 15000 dollars together, but I do not want them to know just how much. Jennifer said that the price she will give me will include the discount that the hospital has negotiated with the insurance. Even if I give them a lump sum they will not cut the price any more. I will want to call Dr. Corbyons soon, after I get the amount from Jennifer. At that time I will schedule the proceedure, ask for time off and time off for David. He will need to be with me in the fact that I can not drive home, and we usually take a winter vacation at this time anyways.
If we can't take a full week, then anytime together will help. Gad! 44 miles and all day to see the doctor. No doctor closer.

(I found a closer doctor later.-editor)




No comments:

Post a Comment