Sunday, May 2, 2010

Supplements

I ended up in hospital last night because of drinking too much water. I had low electrolytes. I must have drank up to 6x24oz. 144 oz and more. I did this to wash out the candida. But I washed out potassium and magnesium. When I got to the hospital I called a staff member in Dr. Dan's office. It was 10 pm Saturday night and I left a message. I knew that the hospital would call Karabatos, my internist. My thyroid test was low. And Doc. K wants me to see him this week. I want to see Dr. Dan and Dr. Fernandez first. I have heard from both of these doctors, even though it is the weekend. I have gone over the list below verbally with Dr. F. He says that I should not take the OSR and the Kandida Plus together. That is my mistake. So this week we will get this straight with these doctors.
These are the supplements that I am taking recently
1) one OSR with one heart energy and one ACX stopped on 5/02 after speaking with Dr. F
2) KandidaPlus started taking approx. 3/05 along with two Kandida Plus sometimes up to six a day. I take one ATAK and one activator 1
3) I stopped taking Emotional wellness the week of 3/25 . I still take cognitive calming at 4 a day.
4) I was taking Yeast cleanse from Solaray up to 4 a day. This supplement has caprylic acid, Pau d’Arco grapefruit seed extract, and tea tree oil
5) I was taking  tea tree oil at 1000 mg a day

No comments:

Post a Comment