Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Nutritionist is Working!

When I started this blog I knew that I did not write enough to have a following. But I wrote to document what I thought would be substantial events that would mark my way to depression free life.
I have made several discoveries since I started with the nutritionist and chiropractor.
I have lead in my system. In order to detox I am on several things. Basically a lot of green foods. Herbs such as cilantro, turmeric. I eat a lot of garlic and onions.

Occasionally. I over do it, and pull out to much lead into the system and suffer greatly for it.
Bentonite clay is a natural clay, very large surface molecules and will bind the heavy metals to itself. Then as the fluids are increased as one drinks pure water the lead is washed out of the system and the body begins to heal. When sweat is added to the mix and one sweats profusely the toxins continue to pour out. I have a sauna suit which I wear after I take a hot bath.

Heating up the body core and making oneself sweat is central to the detox. But I always hated exercise. So twenty minute baths and then crawling into the plastic suit, then under a quilt makes me sweat. The hotter the bath the redder the feet, the better the sweat. Usually it helps a lot to do this.

Heavy Metals are stored deep within muscles and bones and when pulled out with clay, or other substances they re poison the body. The effect usually takes 3 to five days to get through. This is why detox is hard. But knowing that you have pulled out poison in order to rid yourself of it, withstanding the depression is easier.

Part of my depression was that I never knew why I was depressed.
I was never told:
You may have allergens
You may have inflammation in the body
Your body pH balance is wrong.
You may have Heavy Metals in your body
You may have fungus in the body.
You may have unknown infections in your body ( dental, in colon)
Your digestion may be screwed up, not being able to digest protein
Your immune system may be messed up. Immunity would stop problems like cancer, colds and other viruses that may be in your system.
You may have pesticides that are in your system.

Pesticides are neurotoxins for bugs. They were actually created during WWII to shoot at the enemy. They called it chemical
warfare. After the war the scientist and their companies wanted to continue to sell this poisonous crap so they marketed it so that bugs would be killed through damaging the nervous system. That's fine for the bugs. Not for humans
I also have problems with this. I tried to "bomb" the kitchen for roaches. I got very sick the next three days. Stupid me. I tried to clean up the aftermath with no gloves on the hands and no footwear.Walking in it barefoot. I had done this in the past. Don't we all walk in our homes with no footwear after a bug bomb? The residue stays on the furniture and carpet, well, forever, right? Absorption city occurred. Sickness in the form of intense anxiety and some depression occurred the very next day. This lasted for about 3 days.
I have been going through all of this list above for months and although I have down turns, usually through my own ignorance, I can use my brain more rationally now than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment