Saturday, November 7, 2009

Letter to Edna

Thanks, I hope you mailed it to John's address. She will get it sooner than if to her own address.
I am still finding things that I am allergic to. I have a appointment with a nutritionist in a couple of weeks . No insurance for that. So pray it is money well spent. Cassie went to the same person and it helped her anxiety.
Work is finally picking up somewhat. Scary for a while. I am cooking for myself whole unprocessed foods and have completely changed my diet.
List of foods that I am allergic to or am sensitive to
Milk, eggs, soy, gluten, yeast, artficial sweetners, sugar, sugar alchols tomatos, cilantro.
I have a lot of inflammation in my body form all the allergies. I have read that mercury and heavy metal posioning can cause many allergies. This nutritionist can do a heavy metals toxicity panel on me. Or at least give me more info on the problem and how to deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment