Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back on paxil

Well, as the header states I am back on Paxil. Intense anxiety and an increase in sluggishness in only four days. So I am forced back to the drug level that I was at. I have in the past tried to go off paxil as well as the other drugs and have ended up in the hospital. Right now I as so drowsy that I can hardly type this message. But I will continue to push through until I get back to where I was before I started to reduce the Paxil.
Since this has happened before, where I try to go off the drugs and fail, I have to develop a kind of patience. I start with frustration. Then anger, and in the past hopelessness engulfs me. Then the drugs bring me back and I try to remain level emotionally. I know this UltraMind program is a key because I do feel better now after seven weeks than I did before. But I can't go off the drugs. Not yet anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment