Saturday, February 7, 2009

Back on paxil at 30mg

I am on 60 cymbalta and 200 provigil and now after this morning, thirty paxil. I have been noticing the symptoms of the disease returning. I am groggy throughout the day, I crave carbohydrates more and caffeine . I can't have the caffeine because of the fibrous nodes in my breasts. Somehow the more caffeine I have the more soreness in the breasts.
When the device is working the best I can eat very little, am more active, leave thoughts that disturb me, feel that I can get through anything. I just have a better quality of life all around.
The 1.50 at 2.5 hours worked for about 4 days as I went down on paxil. I was just taking the cymbalta and provigil. By the tenth day I was going into depression again. So I went back on 15 paxil and at times took 45mg a day this I did for about four days. Then for about a week I was fine just taking 15mg, then the down turn again getting more tired, more craving carbohydrates and so today I went back to 30mg.

No comments:

Post a Comment