Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Reason for the Migraines

Spoke to a pharmacist last night and found out that migraines are caused by a lack of serotonin. So I need an adjustment to the device or go back up on the medications. This is only logical. I will contact  Dr. Riveria, and if necessary, Cyberonics to see what we can do to get relief from the headaches and a small amount of depression.
Another thing that is causing the stress is the amount of illnesses that I have had.
First the teeth and then the water in the ears thing. Since July I have had issues of the teeth and then the infection in the ears.
The teeth are healed, but I will go back to the dentist in Jan. to have the crown put on the tooth. The tooth that I am speaking of is the second one since July. It is drawn out do to healing time and money. I will need perhaps two more teeth fixed in the coming year. (It ended up being my entire set of teeth, upper and lower were filed down and capped with porcelain crown.-editor)
Doctor Rudiman, my gastro person, has seen blood work that he is concerned about and wants me in to take a CT of the liver. The liver enzymes again.We will work on this in Jan. (The antidepressants were constantly causing the liver enzymes to fluctuate.-editor)

No comments:

Post a Comment