Saturday, July 12, 2008

Falling Out of Bed

I have run out of a medication that the doctor had given me. It is for restless leg syndrome. It helps me to not fall out of bed, and to sleep deeply and soundly. I have been rolling around and out of bed. Again. I am a walking pill factory now. But I must have something that will help me sleep soundly. Apparently it is another part of the depression. So I will get a script for it. Another possible 50.00 a month. Arrrrugh. But I need not to roll around and fall out of bed. I am still fighting this teeth thing. It has been about three weeks. Any stress brings out the depression. I will be ok, I just need to hold on for another few weeks. Weather will change. Teeth problems will go away. I will take a small vacation to Rhode Island.



No comments:

Post a Comment